If you are not sure how to answer any of these questions, then you and your children are ready to Tame The Money Monster.
1. Do you sometimes not know where to start when it comes to talking to your kids about money?
2. Do your kids act like you are an ATM machine and that you would like them to understand that money doesn’t grow on trees?
3. Do your children have a concept about how you make your money?
4. How do you teach your children to wait for something they want?
5. Do your kids earn their own money or have an allowance?
6. Do your kids have specific tasks/chores when it comes to running your household?
7. Have you taught your kids how to manage/spend their allowance?
8. Have you helped your kids figure out how to earn extra money?
9. What have you taught your children about “paying it forward” and giving to others?